High School Diploma Classes
Get Your High School Diploma from Milan High School!
We offer a wide range of required classes to earn your high school diploma. When you sign up for classes with Milan Adult Education, we will work with you to find out how many credits of each course you need for your diploma, and offer you a hybrid of online and in-person classes to get you the credits you need.
In-person classes are offered during the school year on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm-10pm at Milan Middle School and online courses are accessible 24 hours a day with a support teacher.
Email Connie Cox at email@example.com to get started!
Health Care Courses - Get Started with your Career in Heathcare TODAY!
Milan Community Education Online E-Learning Healthcare Courses!
Milan Community Education announces the availability of our NEW online e-learning healthcare course from Health Ed Today!These Courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience.
EACH COURSE INCLUDES:
- 24 hour a day instructor support and course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks, and student materials
- a new "Secure Student Website"--including career resources and other training
- certain programs include clinical externships!
Note: ask us about national or state certification and clinical externship opportunities through these courses!
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a secure "Student Portal" website which includes:
- Career building exercises, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc.
- Career mentors - there to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, healthcare review, etc.
These courses are available anytime!Pharmacy Technician / student tuition: $1,299
- Clinical Medical Assistant / student tuition: $2,499
- Dental Assisting / student tuition: $1,299
- Medical Billing and Coding / student tuition: $1,799
- Medical Coding ICD-10 / student tuition: $999
- EKG Technician / student tuition: $1,299
- Electronic Health Records Management / student tuition: $1,299
- Phlebotomy Technician / student tuition: $1,299
- Medical Administrative Assistant / student tuition: $1,299
- Dialysis Technician / student tuition: $1,299
- Medical Terminology / student tuition: $499
- ECG/EKG Course for Nurses / student tuition: $699
For more information on each course, please click on your course of interest on the corresponding pages.
Visit us online at http://www.healthedtoday.com/milanareaschools to experience a Course Demo and to learn more about these exciting programs!
For additional information, please contact
Milan Community Education at 734-439-5272
or call toll free 1-888-963-5967
The Health Ed Today courses were developed through a partnership with leading organizations including Pearson Education, E-College, and Condensed Curriculum International.