Dental Assisting Program Description
This course prepares students for entry level positions as a chair side dental assistant. This course covers the history of dentistry, introduction to the dental office, the legal aspects of dentistry, oral anatomy, dental operatory, tooth structures, primary and permanent teeth, the oral cavity, and other areas.
This course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support and course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks, and student materials
- a new "Secure Student Website"--including career resources and other training
- program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
For additional information, please contact
Milan Community Education at
or call toll free 1-888-963-5967