Pharmacy Technician Program Description
This comprehensive course will prepare students to enter the pharmacy field and take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board's PTCB exam. Course content includes pharmacy medical terminology, pharmacy calculations, reading and interpreting prescriptions. defining generic and brand name drugs, and much much more!
This course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support and course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks, and student materials
- a new "Secure Student Website"--including career resources and other training
- program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
For additional information, please contact
Milan Community Education at
or call toll free 1-888-963-5967