Clinical Medical Assistant Program Description
This program prepares students for entry level positions to assist physicians by performing functions related to the clinical aspects of a medical office. Instruction includes preparing patients for examination and treatment, routine laboratory procedures, pharmacology, taking and documenting vital signs, technical aspects of phlobotomy, the 12-lead EKG and the cardiac life cycle.
This course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support and course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks, and student materials
- a new "Secure Student Website"--including career resources and other training\
- program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
For additional information, please contact
Milan Community Education at
or call toll free 1-888-963-5967