This course prepares students to collect blood specimens from clients for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Students will review blood collection, the skills needed to perform venipunctures and other collection techniques. This course also includes terminology, blood collection procedures, order of draw, and other topics.
This course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support and course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks, and student materials
- a new "Secure Student Website"--including career resources and other training
- program also includes an optional externship at a local healthcare provider!
To register, visit us online at http://www.healthedtoday.com/milanareaschools to experience a Course Demo and to learn more about these exciting programs!
For additional information, please contact Milan Community Education at 734-439-5272 email email@example.com or call toll free 1-888-963-5967