Production dates: March 7 – 10 & 14 – 17, 2019
IMPORTANT: There will be a mandatory Bootcamp over winter break from January 3-5, 2018. Standard rehearsal schedule begins January 7, 2018.
Audition dates: December 13 from 3:00 pm – 8:30 pm
December 14 from 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- You should sign up to audition in Mrs. Jeffers' room.
- You should plan to attend both days.
- Audition packets for the show will be available December 1st from Mrs. Jeffers in A102.
Auditions will include; scene readings, a dance audition, and a private vocal audition. Details for each will be included in your audition packet.
Your audition packet will include:
1. An information form
2. A conflict form
3. A contract for participation
4. A parent's flier containing information for the first parent meeting
5. Information about preparing for auditions
IMPORTANT: Bring the information form, the conflict form, and the contract for participation filled out, signed, and dated to the audition.
We will not cast you in the show if they are not signed and dated. You will be dropped from the show after 12/21 if you have not turned in your conflict sheet so the schedule can be created.
We hope to see you there!