MHS Student Council
MHS Student Council meets on the first Friday of every month, right after school, in A205 (Mrs. Mahaney's room). Student council takes on several roles, with the most visible being HOMECOMING. We also serve as a liason between the student body and the administration. We typically take on a fundraising for local issues, blood drives and fun (study break snacks!)We want your input on how we can help make your experience at MHS the best it can be. Please speak to one of your reps, or use the suggestion box.
This year's Homecoming Theme is : Vintage Hollywood
Everyone show your school spirit and have some fun leading up to the pep assembly, parade, game and dance! Reps will come around during first hour each day to count how many student are participating, scoring points for your class! CHECK BACK LATER THIS WEEK FOR ALL DETAILS
- Monday: College Day
- Tuesday: Bring it Back
- Throw back to your favorite decade/era
- Wednesday: Mr. Packard Day
- Break out the khakis & button down shirts
- Bring along your sunny disposition
- Thursday: Hawaiian / Tacky Tourist Day
- Friday: Class colors
- Freshmen - White
- Sophomores - Red
- Juniors - Black
- Seniors - Any combo of Black/Red/White
Twitter Scavenger Hunt
For videos: upload to vine or instagram then transfer to twitter with @milanclassof(year)
@milanclassof20 @milanclassof21 @milanclassof22 @milanclassof23
All submissions due by 11:00pm on each day EXCEPT FRIDAY due by 2:15pm
Homecoming Court Info
Those students wishing to be on the 2019 Homecoming Court: Watch your MHS School email for more information!
- 1 male and 1 female rep for each class freshmen, sophomores, and juniors (if you represented your class in a prior Homecoming, you are not eligible to represent your class again until your senior year)
- 4 male and 4 female reps from senior class
Introducing The 2019 Homecoming Court
Homecoming Dance will be on Saturday, October 5 in the MCIS from 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Tickets will go on sale during both lunches September 30- October 5. Tickets are $10 each.
NO tickets will be sold at the door - PRE-SALE ONLY
Guest passes will be available in the office (also linked below) and must be returned by Wednesday, October 2.