Milan High School
Due: February, 2020 to Mrs. Goffee in Guidance
To Download Apps Visit: See All GMACF Scholarships
- The description and eligibility criteria are listed under each named scholarship;
- Download and print the application form(s) (click Apply Now within each individual scholarship);
- Complete it legibly; and
- Turn in the application and any required info to Ms. Goffee before the deadline!
Names of the foundation scholarships that are available to Milan students:
- Michael A. Tittiger Sustainability and Conservation Scholarship Application
- Evelyn (Hitchingham) Gerstenberg Scholarship Application
- David Glenn Memorial Scholarship Application
- Milan Area Scool Board of Education Scholarship Application
- Eric Harrison Memorial Scholarship Application
- Ethan C. Jones Memorial Scholarship Application
- Ethel Richards Scholarship Application
- Duane & Isabelle Schultz Milan Area School Alumni Scholarship Applicaiton
- Ronnie and Paulette Shores Scholarship Application
- Caroline O'Donnell and Judy Heath Memorial Scholarship
- Milan Area School Board of Education Scholarship Application
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
Beginning November 15, YOU can submit ONE application to be considered for any scholarship for which YOU are eligible. Students must register an account within the scholarship portal before applying.Learn more and register to apply at CFSEM.org/Scholarships.
The deadline to register for the scholarship portal is February 15, 2020. The deadline for applications is March 15, 2020.
Please feel free to contact Lenzi Abma, Program Officer at the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan, at email@example.com or 313-961-6675. More information is also available at cfsem.org/Scholarships.
AND the: Application
SOCIETY OF WOMEN ENGINEERS - DETROIT SECTION 2019 JOSIE REWALD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM Opens: December 1st, 2019 for the 2020-21 School year100 scholarships, ranging from $500 to $5,000, along with recognition at the state and national levels.This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
MEA (Michigan Education Assocation) Scholarship
- Dependent of MEA member or MEA-Retired member in good standing
- DUE: TBA
- Application: MEA Scholarship Application
Student athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in. Their participation may be in any capacity, whether as a player, coach or official.
Deadline - June 19, 2020
Amount of Award - $500.00
The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community..
Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.
MEA (Michigan Education Association) Scholarship
Scholarship opportunity for dependents of MEA members in good standing or MEA-Retired members:
MEA 2020 Scholarship Application (Due: February 20th, 2020)
Scholarship Search Websites: