Important Details about COVID-19 and the Mandatory School Closure
Thank you for visiting the MAS COVID-19 and school closure web page.
Please click on the links to the left to visit different portions of the page.
Please review these important facts about COVID-19 and the school closure:
- This purpose of this page is to provide information about COVID-19, the current mandetory school closure, and MAS district operations during the closure.
- The current mandetory school closure is in place in Michigan through the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
- COVID-19 and school closure information is fluid and changing every hour/day.
- MAS's plans are changing daily as we respond and react to the ever changing landscape of COVID-19 and the school closure. Therefore, a statement made in a previous update may be changed or altered in a more recent update.
- Milan Area Schools will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC, Governor Whitmer, the Michigan Department of Education, and all federal offices.
- While decisions are being made daily, other decisions that need to be made by MAS are on hold until official guidance is provided by the appropriate state and federal offices.
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please feel free to email Mr. Girbach at firstname.lastname@example.org