A Great Balanced Breakfast Program
Mornings can be really BUSY! A great balanced breakfast program is offered in Symons Cafeteria every school day from 8:50 to 9:05 am. Offering hot breakfast entrees, assorted reduced sugar whole grain cereals, whole grain bread choices, bagel, yogurt, oatmeal, fruit choice and milk.
- Studies show a link between nutrition and learning.
- A nutritious breakfast helps students be more alert so they can actively participate in class.
- Breakfast has vitamins and nutrients for a strong and healthy body. Breakfast makes students smarter.
- Breakfast at school is affordable. It only costs $1.25
- If you qualify for free and reduced price meals, you also qualify for the breakfast program. Reduced meals cost $.30.
Take advantage of this opportunity to start the day on the right foot. Your child will find breakfast at school provides not only a nutritious meal but also a relaxed atmosphere for socializing with friends and siblings.