Milan Area Schools will provide a learning environment that will continuously improve on achievement as measured by local, state, and national assessments.
Milan Area Schools will provide a school climate that fosters high expectations, a positive attitude, and an atmosphere of diversity, acceptance, trust, and responsibility.
Milan Area Schools will strive to develop a communication system that will engage all stake holders.
Milan Area Schools will strive to keep the district financially solvent while maintaining a quality educational environment and a 10% fund balance.
Create 21st Century Learners Through Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Incorporate Project Based Learning Throughout the District (2015)
- Increase Community Understanding of 21st Century Skills, PBL, and the MCIS (2015)
Improve Early Reading Proficiency
- Provide K-5 Teachers with Additional Literacy Support (2016)
Improve Vertical Alignment
- Align Instructional/Curriculum Strategies (2015)
- Improve Building Transitions (2015)
Improve the Understanding of the Diversity of the District
- Engage an External Diversity Study (2016)