Continuous School Improvement
Founded on Tradition - Focused on Excellence
Milan Area Schools is a community committed to achieving academic excellence for all learners through research, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
We believe in...
• providing a safe and orderly environment that contributes to successful learning.
• implementing sound instructional strategies that are based on research, best practice, and evaluation.
• offering real world, 21st century experiences that make learning relevant.
• supporting quality teaching through continuous professional development.
• fostering a positive school culture through shared leadership and high expectations.
• allocating resources to enhance curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
• honoring the traditions of our community by collaborating with all stakeholders to maximize student learning.
Continuous Improvement Plan
Continuous Improvement Calendar
Continuous Improvement Committee Structure
AdvancEd Web Site
Milan Achievement Goals and 7 Standards for Continuous Improvement